• We know how important your jewelry is and will always treat each piece as if it were our own.
• For your peace of mind, we take a detailed photo of each piece of jewelry you leave with us. This photo is printed on the receipt you leave with.
• No job is too small or too complicated
• We restore memories and can make your passed down heirloom look like new while keeping to its original design
• If you lose a cherished piece of jewelry, we can work with your insurance company to find you a replacement of the same kind and quality. We are available to make the insurance replacement process hassle-free and get you the most for what your policy covers.
Watch Repair & Battery Replacement
• We replace watch batteries in most watches
• We have a large variety of watch straps and will remove the old strap and attach the new one
•We evaluate watches not working and if necessary get you an estimate from our watchmaker to repair your timepiece
• We service all makes and models from Timex to Rolex
• We offer appraisals for insurance replacement, liquidation, and estates purposes
• We offer drop off or while you wait options
Sell Your Gold, Silver or Platinum
• We know it can be hard parting with your jewelry, especially those pieces representing fond memories.
• We will take the time to look through your jewelry and guide you through the process step by step.
• We recommend making an appointment so the appropriate time is set aside for you.
Sell Your Diamonds
• Selling your diamond can be a very emotional task. Our goal is to help you get through the process with patience and respect while offering you an honest and fair price.
• While we have an extensive selection of all types of jewelry, you may not find “exactly” what you want. That’s where our Custom Design Service comes into play. We can make your vision come to life and create a piece of jewelry to fit your individual personality.
• It starts with a personalized design consultation. For the more intricate creations, we supply a Computer-Aided Design (CAD) showing the details of the design on paper. At this point, we can make any necessary changes to the design. Once your CAD is approved a wax mold of the ring is created and from there a metal mold which is used to form the ring in your preferred metal ie gold or platinum. Lastly, a skilled setter carefully and precisely handset all of the stones.
• And just like that, your vision comes to life!
• A woman’s engagement ring is one of the most important pieces of jewelry she will receive in her lifetime. It’s meant to be worn and enjoyed every day! However, over time, normal wear and tear will set in no matter how well you’ve taken care of your ring. If the integrity of the ring is no longer strong or reliable and beyond repair, it may be a good time to look into remounting your existing diamond(s) into something new. You can spend some time looking through our vast selection of engagement mounts and have some fun trying different rings on until you find something you love or we can go the custom route.
• There are also some women who just need a change and want a new ring whether it be an updated design or making the switch from yellow gold to white gold. Whatever the reason may be for a change doesn’t matter – IT’S OK TOO!
• Available for many types of rings, necklaces, and bracelets as well as picture frames, silver platters/bowls. Inquire about your special project.
• We offer pearl or bead restringing, with or without knots.
• We can help you complete any add-a-pearl necklace you’ve started
Complimentary Ring Check and Cleaning
• Did you know you should have your jewelry checked regularly, especially engagement rings? We’ll check for broken prongs, loose stones, and general wear and tear then soak and steam your ring until it looks shiny and new. All complimentary!
• We offer Synchrony Financing with zero percent interest. Inquire about our current promotions.
• Guilt-free self purchases…….put it on layaway! All you need to do is put 20% down (of total ticket price), make regular payments, and pay off within 6 months.